1 Hour 25 minutes | serves 6 | Pre 30 Mins
- Green peeled, washed and chopped cooking bananas (cooking type not the ripe type)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter crushed to powder
- ½ cup fresh dairy milk
- 2 cups of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the nicely chopped bananas in a cooking pot.
- Add water to cover the mixture, sprinkle some salt on top to boil for about 20 minutes.
- After boiling, drain off the soup obtained from the cooked product.
- Add the fresh dairy milk, butter and crushed peanut butter and let boil for another 1 minute.
- Mash all together, the mixture should be thick and firm.
- Serve with stew while still hot