ELIGIBILITYTo be eligible for the Maguire Scholars College Program students must meet the following criteria:
- Graduate from one of the high schools listed above
- Earn at least a 3.0 grade point average or equivalent in high school.
- Complete an online Maguire Scholars Program Application that includes a letter of recommendation from a supervisor of a community service or extracurricular activity.
- Engage in community service and/or extracurricular activities.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at http://fafsa.ed.gov, and include the desired institutions
- Qualify for admission to selected institution.
- Demonstrate financial need by having an Expected Family Contribution(EFC) of $0 – $15,000
- Contribute at least $5000 per year to tuition, room & board. ($1,000 at a community college).
- Agree to attend an annual Maguire Scholars Program event each spring.
- Agree to participate in regular Maguire Scholar activities in accordance with university requirements.
APPLICATION GUIDELINESStudents must include the following in their submission:
- A complete application
- A complete personal statement
- A letter of recommendation
- All Application should be submitted online
I have a great passion in writing. I get you all informed on emerging issues, a taste of different cultures and everything from news.