Reporting to the Head of Department – Regional Operations Department, the position holder will manage sales and distribution aspects in within given regions. This role will also be responsible for acquiring new customers, growing the agents/sub-agents business and ensure availability of M-PESA services in the area at all times.
- Effectively implement market penetration strategy in the trade
- Acquisition of new customers.
- Ensure 100% adherence to Sales Force Effectiveness routines and tools both individually and the team
- Grow Right Execution daily scores for the region month on month
- Assistance with the change management process within the teams and thebusiness
- Ensure all revenue targets are achieved
- To ensure all agent outlets are consistently audited
- Ensure branding of Agent outlets as per Safaricom standards.
- Develop sales programs aimed at swift and efficient market penetration.
- Drive the People and Performance Management agenda within the team.
- Ensure effective and efficient reporting is done within the teams/market
- Degree in a business related discipline
- Must have at least 5 years working experience in a sales environment, of which 2 years should be in distribution
- Excellent knowledge of Safaricom products and services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude and use good organization skills
- Mentoring and coaching skills/experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
How To Apply
NB: The role has 2 vacancies in Mt’ Kenya & North Eastern Region and Nairobi West Region respectively
As part of the interview process external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews.
- An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
- Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hard copy document.
- Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- University Degree Certificate
- Copy of your National ID/Passport