As Project Manager, you will focus on project planning, scheduling and resource management across multiple projects and between our business and technical teams. You will also help formalize QuestBridge’s project management practices and competencies to support better stakeholder communication, team coordination, and project efficiencies and outcomes. As an ideal candidate, you should be proficient in multiple project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile and Scrum.
This position reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer and works cooperatively with the Business Analyst.
- Plan and manage technology projects by identifying tasks, resources, delivery timelines and success metrics.
- Manage scope, schedule, budget and resources to successfully fulfill organizational and technical requirements with high stakeholder satisfaction.
- Manage project issues and risks to prevent potential barriers to project success
- Facilitate prioritization of projects, tasks, deliverables and resources
- Plan and manage technical team capacity against project portfolio and organization priorities
- Review with management project schedules and milestone dates
- Interface with technical teams, the business community, executives and vendors
- Manage project intersections and dependencies with stakeholder groups across the organization
- Create and maintain relevant project documentation such as project charter/scope, project plans, status reports and operational checklists
- Conduct presentations as necessary to stakeholders and management including use of reporting tools to maintain current information
- Escalation point for risk and issue mitigation/resolution
- Support a fast-paced environment with multiple, simultaneous projects amidst changing priorities
- Promote a culture of collaboration and teamwork within and across organizational boundaries
- Facilitate evaluation and recommendation of software tools to support strategic and operational activities of the organization
- Interact with internal business partners to identify various opportunities that meet organizational, operational and technological needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of related work experience
- Experience using project management tools (such as Jira and Microsoft Project)
- Experience using MS Excel
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Experience with Scrum and Scrum Master experience is a plus
- Strong and proven experience managing multiple projects
- Excellent communications and writing skills for functional and technical documents.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proclivity for creative problem solving
- Experience with facilitation skills to lead project planning, prioritization, work breakdown, etc.
- Passion for issues in education and access to higher education
- Team player, enjoy working collaboratively with a small team of passionate colleagues.
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and skills for the position. Well-rounded benefits package included with full-time employment.
Hours and Location of Work
This is a full-time position at the QuestBridge headquarters located in Palo Alto, CA.
How to APPLY
Send a thoughtful cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the job title and your name in the subject line (e.g., “Project Manager, Data Analytics & Technology – John Doe”). Due to the large number of applications QuestBridge receive, they ask that candidates refrain from calling, sending paper applications, and drop-in visits.
QuestBridge is an equal opportunity employer