Have you ever or someone else put a hard disk drive password on your computer and wondered how to remove it? Well this how to remove a hard disk drive password.
- You should first shutdown your PC.
- Then power on your computer, while it displays the logo of the computer quickly press F2 button for Setup options.
- Since the mouse does not work here, use the forward arrow key to navigate, scroll forward to Security.
- On security, scroll down to Set HDD password.
- Enter your previous password, then press enter button.
- Leave the Enter new password and Confirm Password part blank then press the enter button.
- Use again the forward arrow key to scroll to exit, then use the downward arrow key to scroll to Save changes.
- After saving your changes, press the Esc to start windows.
I have a great passion in writing. I get you all informed on emerging issues, a taste of different cultures and everything from news.