This is an exciting role where the Successful candidate will Manage the delivery of sales plans and programs in Kenya to ensure consistent growth and achievement of the revenue targets.
Implement the Function/Department strategy to ensure alignment with Etihad’s strategy
- Budget Management
Participate in the development of budget, and monitors financial performance in area of responsibility versus the budget to ensure alignment
- Policies and procedures
Implement approved policies, processes, and procedures and monitors adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
- Day-to-day operations
Supervise the standard and complex day-to-day operations to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and in compliance with established standards and procedures.
- People development
Manage the effective achievement of objectives by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff in order to maximize subordinate performance
- Health and Safety
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environmentSpecific Responsibilities
- Lead the implementation of national sales programs to ensure targets are reached timely according to regulations and policies
- Manage and coordinate intermediary activities to ensure achievement of agreed targets and respect of terms and conditions
- Manage an assigned country or product/service line to maximize sales revenues and to meet Etihad’s objectives
- Manage the overall direction and coordination of the team to achieve agreed sales targets
- Develop and implement sales & marketing initiatives to ensure key revenue targets are met
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with third parties (e.g. travel agencies, corporate customers, governmental authorities) to ensure effective brand positioning among strategic clients
- Develop, manage and stipulate a portfolio of contracts by counselling district sales representatives to ensure that Etihad market positioning is improved and compliant with overall commercial strategy
- Liaise with local governmental authorities to ensure compliance with all local regulations and policies
- Engage with Etihad partners to conduct joint negotiations with clients or intermediaries to optimize company visibility and to exploit new commercial channels and possibilities
- Develop, implement and manage the local sales channel strategy according to Etihad guidelines in order to ensure the maximization of company reach and revenues possibilities
- Review sales incentives calculation and approve payout for the assigned area of responsibility to ensure timely and proper recognition of sales targetsEducation & Experience
- High School with 3 years of relevant work experience OR Bachelor’s Degree with 1 years relevant work experience
- Experience out of which 2 years should be at Managerial level
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills
About Etihad Aviation Group
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the Etihad Aviation Group is a diversified global aviation and travel group with a business model driven by partnership and an innovative approach to growth. Etihad Aviation Group comprises five business divisions – Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates; Etihad Airways Engineering; Etihad Airport Services; Hala Group; and Airline Equity Partners. For more information, please visit: etihad.com.
About Etihad Airways
From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways flies to 100 international passenger and cargo destinations with its fleet of 115 Airbus and Boeing aircraft. Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, was established by Royal (Emiri) Decree in July 2003, and in 2017 carried 18.6 million passengers. For more information, please visit: etihad.com, follow @EtihadAirways on Twitter and join Etihad Airways on Facebook.