Preparations: 15 mins Cook: 20 mins Serves: 6
- ¼ cup cider vinegar.
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard.
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced.
- 1 lime, juiced.
- ½ lemon, juiced.
- ½ cup brown sugar.
- 1 ½ teaspoons olive oil.
- Ground black pepper.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- In a large, non-reactive container, whisk together ingredients beginning with cider vinegar through salt.
- Then whisk in olive oil and pepper.
- Place chicken in the mixture.
- Cover and marinate chicken in the fridge 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade just before you turn on your grill or broiler to let come up a few degrees.
- Discard marinade.
- Lightly oil your grill or broiler pan.
- Grill or broil about 10 minutes per side.
I have a great passion in writing. I get you all informed on emerging issues, a taste of different cultures and everything from news.